Sunday, April 24, 2016

REBUKE: Prince's former drug dealer tells how the legend spent $40,000 at a time on six-month supplies of Dilaudid pills and Fentanyl patches - highly addictive opioid pain killers - for 25 years

I seriously hate lies. Lies infuriate me. My blog used to be about trying to defend Michael Jackson in death. I have already been defending Prince from stupid lies since I was 13, lies about his gender, his "weirdness", his whatever they said about him that was stupid. Now I find myself having to defend him in death and this is something I wish I never had to do. Prince has been a pivotal person in my life for 20 years. A part of me died when he died this past Thursday. I know he was human, I know death was inevitable, but I never imagined it happening with him only being 57 years old. I imagined my kids getting to see him perform someday. I imagined myself getting to see him this year or next year in concert as I had not seen him in about ten years. I imagined him growing old, looking like he did sometimes when he dressed up playing around or be in disguise. I hate that not only has he passed, and passed away alone, but I am literally ripped to see him being smeared by lies that have absolutely NO basis. I wish so badly that is his family would sue the Daily Mirror. I hope they read this and take action against them and sue them for every dime they have and then give it to charities.

Let me address this article first:

Prince's former drug dealer tells how the legend spent $40,000 at a time on six-month supplies of Dilaudid pills and Fentanyl patches - highly addictive opioid pain killers - for 25 years

Before Prince passed, people talked about how he seemed to have found the fountain of youth. I hate to burst the bubble here but someone abusing these drugs, especially for 25 years, would NOT look much younger than their age. There was NEVER any other health scares until this month. If he had stage fright, you would not use pain medications—you would use either a benzodiazepine or possibly a beta blocker. I had the honor of meeting and speaking with Prince and he was NOT on drugs. He was funny, incredibly intelligent, beautiful and HEALTHY. He was very comfortable around people, especially if he trusted them.

This so-called “doctor” is holding up crap from CVS, not Walgreens. Prince going into Walgreens means he had nothing to hide. He may not have even been picking up prescriptions as they sell many other goods (like candy). Walgreens is VERY strict about narcotic sales and limit how much can be ordered, how much can be released, etc. If he had received Percocet or any other medication for pain (or as this loser claims, anxiety), he would have had more than a one- day supply. He had nothing to hide if he was going in there himself. If he was trying to commit illegal drug activities he would NOT keep going to the same store or go in himself!

Any “expert” claiming he likely died of a drug OD—in an ELEVATOR—is an idiot! And sadly most news outlets use idiots as their sources as we have seen time and time before! I am a qualified medical professional and by all means this was likely a natural death, possibly related to complications of the flu. Complications from the flu are still a top ten killer in this country and yes, healthy people are sometimes hit the worst, depending on the strain. Maybe he had a heart condition, maybe lung issues like a clot from flying, maybe he had something wrong health-wise, unrelated to drugs, that caused his untimely passing. You cannot always judge a book by its cover when it comes to heart disease or even cancer.

If he really ODed on Percocet on the plane then they would have to give more than a “safe shot”, the effects of the Tylenol would have to be taken care of, too, with IV medications for some time. If he supposedly had all this "stash", trust me, he would have had Narcan on board. Why didn’t he? Because he was not a drug addict.

Oh and yeah, Percocet wouldn’t destroy the kidneys, it would destroy the liver.

He "smoked" fentanyl? Yet he couldn’t stand being around cigarette smoke?!

He was eating a skinless chicken breast? He was vegetarian.

He didn’t have much of a personality?! ARE YOU KIDDING?! He was FUNNY. He could have done stand up if he hadn’t been a musical genius. And no, it wasn’t from drugs, it was HIM. LIES LIES LIES.

Then there is this, basically another rehash with a few more inaccurate tibits:

Highly addictive and potentially lethal: How Prince's 'overdose drug' Percocet has been linked to string of celebrity fatalities including Michael Jackson and Elvis

Keep in mind, so far, there has been no proof Prince ever took Percocet. Percocet is not much different than another medication called Norco which is actually prescribed to thousands of patients every day for moderate to severe pain. I have a hard time imagining Prince taking narcotics, but even if he did, this does not mean he was an "addict".

Quoting the article:
It is extremely easy to overdose on the drug just by taking more than two Percocet pills at once, especially if the immune system is low, according to Prescription Drugs.org.


I went to this site and this information does not exist. There is NO mention of the immune system having any issue with taking Percocet or any pain medication for that matter. Taking two Percocet tablets would not be issue. Again, the acetaminophen/paracetamol content is the concern due to liver issues if more than 4000 mg a day is taken for multiple days at a time. How pathetic that an article sites a source but completely makes up information. Like people cannot read?

Another beyond erroneous quote from the article:
Indeed Jackson was a regularly took the drug, along with other opioids including Methadone, Fentanyl, Dilaudid and Vicodin. Massive quantities of all the above - including Percocet - were found in his home at the time of his death.


Please see my old blog posts about what was actually found. I have the official court documents listed. There were NO, zip, zilch, nada pain medications found in Michael’s house. He had ZERO pain medications in his system. How can an article get away with these lies when the official court documents indicate it is 100% false??

Wait, did this article really just invent a drug called NORCAL?!

PLEASE PEOPLE. Do not believe the trash! Do not believe the lies! Do not believe the false information! Do not believe the libel before you that is being used for profit! Educate yourself then educate others!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this, I really loved reading. A few questions:

    - Do you really think MJ's legacy will be ok with just his music and his children? I ask because that what his legacy has now + fans and some people STILL believe the allegations. What would it take for THOSE lies to finally die?

    - When did you meet Prince? Was it at Paisley Park/at a house party?

    Thank you again for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Reporter! Sorry for the delay as my blog did not notify me that I had a comment. I hope that MJ's legacy will be okay with his music and children. I know there are some fans/bloggers that have done a great job at spreading the truth/dispelling the lies, such as the research done by "SaneMJFan" on Twitter. I don't think anyone else has done a better job at looking at everything and being logical about it. I think there will always be some who believe the worst, but I think most, at least it seems, admire his music and do not let the rumors and allegations keep them from caring about him as a person and an artist.

      I met Prince in 2001. It was at Paisley Park. It was one of the best experiences of my life, hands down. I will never forget it.

      Thank you!

      Delete